Hope you can be part of our Festival. Details added as they come to hand.
Heritage Bank - Community Branches, Highfields and Crow's Nest
Toowoomba Regional Council
Grand Old Crow Hotel
Sunday 21st October 2018
*Bush Poets' Breakfast at Highfields Pioneer Village
Start the festival off with a cooked breakfast, and two hours of poetic fun. TICKETS NOW ON SALE
See Bush Poetry Page
Guest Poet - Greg North, Australian Champion Performance Poet.
Tickets for Bush Poets Breakfast now available at Rhondas Refits,
100 Taylor St, Toowoomba (EFTPOS available) or at the Highfields Pioneer Village
Monday 22nd October 2018
* Week of Art in the Community Hall Glass Room begins Tuesday 23rd October 2018
* Week of Art - Community Hall Glass Room Wednesday 24th October 2018
* Trivia Night (with a high Crow's Nest content !!!),Barrier Draw for the Grand Old Crow Cup for racing worms, Calcutta, display of worm racing stables. Bar. RSL & Community Hall, Crow's Nest. From 6pm
*Week ofArt - Community Hall Glass Room Thursday 25th October 2018
* Lions Worm Racing night at the Crow's Nest Bowls Club. All welcome for a meal and worm racing fun, including race three, The Lions Cup
*Week of Art - Community Hall Glass Room Friday 26th October 2018
* Meet n Greet Open Night at the Crow's Nest RSL
* Week of Art - community Hall - Glass Room Saturday 27th October 2018
* Colour fun run at the Crow's Nest State School, 7-9am
* Week of Art - Community Hall Glass Room
*Crow's Nest Day 10am - 4pm
OFF STREET PARKING at St Matthew's Catholic Church for a GOLD COIN DONATION to the parish. Charlotte and Williams St will be closed.
10am. Rides , markets,food and Harley Rides begin begins at Centenary Park in the middle of town.
10-12 noon. Kids/park activities (egg and spoon, 3 legged races, human worm races, gumboot throwing)
$10 Wrist Bands for ALL-DAY RIDES. Rock climbing wall, mini jeeps, Land Train, Lost Temple inflatable castle,bucking bull, SuperSlide, Cup and Saucer. You can purchase ride tickets NOW at The Nest Cafe, Heritage Bank Crow's Nest and RACQ Crow's Nest.
12noon - 1pm. Tug-o-Wars
sponsored by Cannon Trailers of Crow's Nest.
1pm - 2pm Build a scarecrow
sponsored by Cruise Mechanical of Crow's Nest
2pm-2:30pm.Whip cracking competition (see separate whip cracking page) and Crow Calling
3pm - 4pm. Worm presentations and worm racing. Featuring the
Grand Old Crow Cup for racing worms. Run over 18". (See separate worm racing page).
Sponsored by Grand Old Crow Hotel
During the day: Udance display, Crow's Nest State School Band, local buskers, bands
Throughout the week:
*Colouring Competition. Under 6, under 8, under 12 and open.Closing date 13th October. PO Box 72, Crow's Nest , Qld 4355
*Lions Scarecrow competition. More info at Crow's Nest Post Office.